Get Started with FlyMyAds
We can start off your ads in the next 24 hours
In order to get the best possible results from your advertising, there are a few things that you need to do on your respective social media platforms. Please read carefully below.
FlyMyAds will determine the best platform to use for your advertising depending on the nature of your business and its target audience. For ads that will be run on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, please read carefully the instructions below to get your business ready for advertising.
- Please ensure that you have a Facebook Business Page and you have Admin Access to the page. Click here to learn how to Create a Facebook Business Page.
- Please ensure that you have an Instagram business profile and that this profile is already connected to your Facebook Business Page. Learn how to do that here.
- Please ensure you have downloaded and installed the WhatsApp for Business App on your phone. Its available on the Google Playstore. It is recommended you use a different phone number for WhatsApp for Business. Both versions of WhatsApp can be on the same phone.
- Final step will be for you to give FlyMyAds administrative access to your Facebook page, so that we can run the ads from your Page.
FlyMyAds will determine the best platform to use for your advertising depending on the nature of your business and its target audience. For ads that will be run on Google Search & Display and YouTube, please read carefully the instructions below to get your business ready for advertising.
- Google Ads might require that we send traffic to your website. While we can send varying amounts of traffic to your website, you are ultimately responsible for converting this traffic into customers.
- FlyMyAds will check your landing page to ensure it does not violate any of Google’s Advertising policies.
- FlyMyAds will offer suggestions that might improve the user experience of potential customers who will visit your website during your advertising. Implementing some of these suggestions may lead to additional costs.
To advertise on LinkedIn, you must have a business page on LinkedIn. To create a business page on LinkedIn, you must use an email address at your website. This means that if you do not have a website, you cannot advertise on LinkedIn.
Please note that not all items, business types or ad types are allowed for advertising on the various platforms. While we will do our best to run your ads wherever legally possible, we also reserve the right to decline advertising prohibited items, business types or ad types. Please visit our Terms of Service for full details, or connect with us on WhatsApp or Messenger with the buttons below.